xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MoTion MaN

Nokia's N82 Finally Released

After being teased with the info that the phone exists, but with no news on the release date or pricing, it’s finally here. Nokia has launched the N82. Another high end mobile from the Finnish mobile makers with a 5 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics. But this time, unlike the N95, they equipped the phone with a Xenon flash.

Posted Image

The N82 is also equipped with A-GPS for navigation with preinstalled Nokia maps and all the standard packages come with a free voice guided navigation trial. You can purchase additional features, such as city guides and longer subscription to the navigation. Also available in the standard pack is a 2GB micro SD card.

"The evolution of camera capabilities in mobile devices has been extremely fast over the past years. With the Nokia N82 we have reached such a superior level in image quality, speed and ease of use that not only does it outperform any other camera phone on the market, but it's also a very credible alternative for single purpose digital still cameras," said Satu Ehrnrooth, head of Nokia Nseries Cameras Category, Multimedia, Nokia. "In addition to the high-end camera, the Nokia N82 also enables you to navigate and discover new places, enjoy your music, browse the web, play games, chat online and be part of the global web 2.0 community wherever you go. Thanks to the wireless broadband connectivity, convergence and yet again increased performance, the Nokia N82 is all you need in your pocket!"

Posted Image

Among the other features are Wi-Fi connectivity, 3G capabilities with HSDPA for faster internet connection, Bluetooth with A2DP capabilities and miniUSB v2.0. The N82 also has an integrated Stereo FM radio, TV out, document viewer and a new auto rotate feature so if the phone is turned the display automatically switches to landscape mode. It also supports N-Gage games and has a direct upload feature for your images, so it will simultaneously upload your files while you use the phone for any other purpose.

The Nokia N82 is available now in key markets with an estimated, pre-tax, unsubsidized sales price of approximately Rs. 25,810(450 euros).

Notice from rvalkass:

Anything you copy needs to be in Quote tags.

Copied from http://tech.firstpost.com/india/news/allinone-meleased/22032/0

Board Readme

BBCodes

Notice from rvalkass:
Anything you copy needs to be in Quote tags.
Copied from http://tech.firstpost.com/india/news/allinone-meleased/22032/0

Board Readme
BBCodes

what an wonderful creation.
I have been using all older versions of nokia and i really like their interface.
with nokia 97, i thaught this could be the final version of man kind and with n82, its like a dream come true for me.
how much would it cost? and how many hours does its battery lasts? i feel it might consume lots of battery power.... am i correct?

It looks really cool, I think is going to be veeeryy expensive, as most of Nokia phones are, but they're worth every penny because they'll last for decades, and are indestructible :). The only thing I would like the phone to have is a touchscreen.

Looking Very Cool,but now is realized nokia N97 and is much better tahan this nokia.There is no touch display and the pixels of display on Nokia N97 i beter than this nokia.Nokia n97 have a Good characteristics but i dont like nokia as phone. :lol: