xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
BlooD+

Playstation 3 Turns One Year Old didnt even knew how a year passed

Posted Image

on 16th november 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) celebrated its first aniversary of their so called play station 3 also know as PS3 well there was a great hue and cry as gamers wanted it but it was and is too costly for a common man to buy t now a year has passes but there are no signs from sony for reduction in the price of PS3 i had my eyes on it and will but it as soon it comes under my budget playing with a wireless Controller would have been great fun and with a hard diesk of 20 gb (60 gb also available) no mmc card required and save as many games as u like but to my unfortune i cannot afford it

Posted Image

Posted Image

on 16th november 2007 Sony Computer Entertainment America (SCEA) celebrated its first aniversary of their so called play station 3 also know as PS3 well there was a great hue and cry as gamers wanted it but it was and is too costly for a common man to buy t now a year has passes but there are no signs from sony for reduction in the price of PS3 i had my eyes on it and will but it as soon it comes under my budget playing with a wireless Controller would have been great fun and with a hard diesk of 20 gb (60 gb also available) no mmc card required and save as many games as u like but to my unfortune i cannot afford it

Posted Image

yes the ps3 cost alot but as well it is so worth every penny you can do so much stuff on it you can serf the web like a computer you can download movies onto it music god its so nice i love it i have the 80gb oh and the 60gb is no longer being sold cause of so many probloms they where having with it but the best one is 80gb cause iam telling you from what i know ok the game patchs are very very big talkin about 1 game i have army of 2 wow talk about a big patch 26mb wow very large i didnt think it would be that big

Wow, already a year?Time goes by really fast these days, but no matter, I'm still sticking with my trusty old, dusty old, semi-working old, nintendo 64 :lol:edit:hey wait a minute elhadi, this is a old thread. the ps3 is even older than I though o_O

Edited by Csshih (see edit history)

I remember when I got my PS3, crap there goes $500 :lol:, but a worthy investment as the games are starting to come out, of course with the lack of games that have been coming out it has giving me plenty of time to do others things, like homework, work and posting on trap.

Playstation 3 is truly amazing. I cannot wait until it gets cheaper in the 200 dollar range :DBy then watch it have 120GB + and also maybe new systems out!Dang the future is exciting. Sony rocks!

Get this Ps4 will be out and so has Wii2..... How i know this well I am a Beta Tester For G4 some times....the ps4 is much ok and better then Xbox Rev and 360 and the Wii2 well it ATI is the best thing ever build

its already been 2 years? it is 2008 now in november so its 2 years already. i didn't even know that it had reached 1 year and its already 2! time flies when your having fun (on your playstation!) :lol: