xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bthaxor

Banner Request by bthaxor

hi people! i am starting a new website, and i am not really sure on a logo for it. no, not a banner/sig, but a logomy website community is at bthaxor.zxq.netif possible, i would like it to be 200x200, and still look good in 50x50 (for use in website) and 16x16 (favicon.ico) sizes.i would like it to be based on the blue which is used on the header and the navigation menuapart from that, feel free to do all else!also, if someone were nice enough (hopeful), could someone please aid me in thinking of a slogan for my website?my criteria: preferably less than 7 words, less than 5 words = perfect; computer-related; funny; sounds good in format of bthaxor.trap17.com: (slogan), or (slogan): bthaxor.trap17.comSize: 200x200Theme: themed like the website specifiedRender: NoRender Theme: N/AColor: The same blue used in the website, with maybe some black, grey and whiteText: NoOther effects: Nonethanks so much if you are able to help!

Here's what i came up with.

Posted Image

In the file attached is the source SVG, which can be resized to any size without losing quality. You just need an SVG editor, like InkScape.

pH.tar.gz