xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KansukeKojima

Any Artists?

Hey, I'm looking for artists that can use photoshop, sketch, paint, whatever. I've got an art site and I'm looking to get more talent on it. If you want to join either post here with an example of your work or email me at kansukekojima@yahoo.com
Also, if you could, then please post whatever skill you have as far as web design and programing, etc...
If you want to see some of mine and another artists work then please visit my site at /legacy

Hello there,

I am an artist, but I am not currently looking to submitt my work to any other sites at this time. Let my site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ gain some popularity.

I will not submitt ENTIRELY COMPLETED art works to you site, but if you need a template or any small stuff I can do in my small amount of freetime, or when I'm not grounded from everything, let me know. I will be more than happy to help. Plus, we can do a link exchange so that I get advertized on your site, and You get advertized on mine, so on, and so forth.

I'm just going to let you know that it is going to be very very difficult to get artists to join you for free. This is the kind of thing that people pay hundreds of dollars to have done for them.

Anyways, I hope you have the best of luck and let me know if you want to link exchange.

I'll definately link exchange, but I need to create a new heading for it... I'll probably do that this weekend... but I'll tell you when I'm ready to set it up.

Welll I've decided to kill my site and increase my skill, and then rebuild it with a better focus and just betterness in general... sorry...

Edited by KansukeKojima (see edit history)