xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
UnknownCOE

Where Did You First Hear About Halo?

I first heard of Halo at school where we would play it on the PC. I never play Halo2 until I spent the night at a friends house. After that Halo 1 was no fun. But yea, nothing too special.

I first saw Halo on the news because they where talking about the new xbox getting released. Then i can remember my first time I played it was at a store called EBGames thot it was pretty kool so i bought it. But right now i am looking for a challege because I really havent had anyone beat me at Halo before.

When my brother came back from the United States, he brought an Xbox with Halo. At first I was like... what a horrible and ugly console, what a horrible controller..... (I really love gamecube's controller, I really think that its one of the best). This all vanished as soon as I played Halo. Cooperative Story was what won me, I had been waiting for a game like that all my life, I was really impressed, I loved it when one of us was driving while the other was shooting with the little jeep looking car. Really impressed me, best fps after goldeneye and counterstrike for me...