xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

The Legend Of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

Hello Everyone, I was wondering who of you has bought the new Zelda game for DS. If you have it, why not post what you think of it? Here's what I think:The game is definitely a good transfer to the new system and features of the DS. The puzzles are definitely impacted in a positive way by the touch screen feature of the DS. While the microphone is only used for a few small puzzles here and there, it's still pretty fun to yell at your game every now and then and actually get something for it. I admit, I was skeptical when I found out that you had to move with the touch screen, but after playing it I can definitely say that it's hard to tell that you haven't been moving Link this way since the beggining, for how intuitive the control scheme is. All in all, this new Zelda game is definitely more than a cheap title to push the DS with clumsy use of the touch screen, it is a true DS title.