xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dangerman_1973

Super Mario Galaxy GameTrailers.com review of the newly released game

SUPER MARIO GALAXY GAMETRAILERS.COM REVIEW

GameTrailers.com has posted a review of the just released Super Mario Galaxy for the Nintendo Wii. And the result is mostly positive. It only has some issues with the game?s story, but the design and gameplay is fun and exciting. Check the review out.

STORY: 7.5

DESIGN: 9.5

GAMEPLAY: 10

PRESENTATION: 9.8

OVERALL: 9.8

ALMOST PERFECT!

Link:

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Hopefully, the new Mario game will redefine the platforming genre and will be a welcome addition to the legendary franchise started by 1985's Super Mario Bros for the Nintendo Entertainment System.

I also love super mario galaxy, although i own it. Its sort of like super paper mario, with its jumping from one side of a planet to another, but its also good, and i've come to respect the mario franchise as one of the best game series ever.

mario galaxy is definitely a step forward for nintendo with improved graphics (boss cutscenes with the wind blowing through Bowsers hair), new gameplay techniques, new powerups and a whole new world with a whole lot of new enemies. it is amazing but the story seems kinda short and overused (you know what i mean)