xisto Community
odomike

Skin Import Problem PLEASE HEEELPP MEE

I tried to import a skin I downloaded from http://www.invisionize.com/ and always got the following error message.

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(./uploads/ipb_skin-rooq[1].netip.xml.gz): failed to open stream: Permission denied (Line: 209 of /sources/admin/admin_functions.php)

IPB WARNING [2] move_uploaded_file(): Unable to move '/tmp/phpyiHWvo' to './uploads/ipb_skin-rooq[1].netip.xml.gz' (Line: 209 of /sources/admin/admin_functions.php)

I dont know what I am supposed to do to correct this. Please help me if you can cos, as it is, I cannot import skins into my db.

SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!! ;);)

Your helps are required please...

I am not seeing any folder named "archive_in" in my /www/forums/ directory. I have searched thru the whole directory but still, i cannot find it. I am using IPB v2.0.2 I dont know whether there is a solution to it in there. I used to see the archive_in folder in the 1.2.x version I was using prviously before I upgraded to 2.0.2.I still need help. Please help me someone!!

I didnt upload the skin into my web directory. I am trying to import it using the import feature in the ACP=>Skins and Templates=>>Skin Import/Export.Dont know what to do next...I still need help people. Someone should please help me.

Ok let me try uploading it first. I will let you know if there is any more problems. How do I install the skin after uploading it to the directory? And which directory am I supposed ti upload it into?*logs into ftp*

Edited by odomike (see edit history)

I guess I am in trouble then if u cant help me. something is wrong somewhere but I cant just figure out what it is.