xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Seidhrith

Hello Trap 17 Almost forgot to introduce myself.

Hello Trap 17, i am seidhrith, from Pennsylvania. I was actually here on Trap 17 for a little more than a week and a half, and i just thought I'd introduce myself. I am a 17 year old guy from PA, who enjoys computers and music. I've been involved with music ever since i was eight, when i started playing clarinet and piano. I now enjoy composing songs and writing songs on my computer. I hope to be a computer audio engineer and write computer generated songs as a profession. (You can actually hear a song i wrote in the creativity forum under "A Symphonic Rock/orchestra Song I Wrote".I am also a magician! I now work at birthday parties, picnics, and company events. It helps that my mother is a manager at a pharmaceutical company. I was hired to perform at a company picnic, performing for hundreds of people! What an experience!The only other semi-interesting thing is i have been doing martial arts for 12 years so far. I train in the discipline of Tae Kwon Do. I hope to get my black belt this summer. Well, that's it! I really am enjoying Trap 17 so far, and i look forward to meeting some of you. See you around everybody!

Hey there Seidhrith, and welcome to the community! I hope that you are glad to know that you are the first magician who I have spoken to while on these forums! Haha, that is really cool that you do that, in addition to martial arts.. Good luck on achieving that black belt this summer! Best of wishes on the future success of your website; I hope that you will give all of the opportunity to see it once it is in its completion. Once again, a warm welcome to Xisto, and I will talk to you later in the forums!

Seidhrith, you are a dynamic personality. Nice to have prople like you in this forum. You are Harry Potter, but we have Albus Dumbuldore already in this forum. He might come soon to invite you. :rolleyes:

Hi Seidhrith, Welcome to the Xisto Family.

You are a multi-talented person. Great to see you here, share with us your talents. You can teach us a few of your magic tricks :rolleyes:.

Posted Image

Have a great time here ;)

Edited by delivi (see edit history)