xisto Community
malapidp

Israel And Palestine... Do you think they will live in peace????

i think israel is a realite terroris bcoze he make a big war....its crazied nation...i think PBB must prevent this...because the Palestine HUman Rights is being destroyed by Israel....its so crazied.....and its must be stop!!!!!!how about your opinion???agree with me???thanks for alow me to give a litle opinion about it....thanks ALLAHU AKBAR!!!!!!!! ^_^:P :P

post-34144-1207662956_thumb.jpg

post-34144-1207663023_thumb.gif

Israel has a dilemma. If it truly annexes the West Bank and Gaza, as supported by Iran, the Arab Israelis would soon outnumber the Jewish Israelis, so Israel doesn't do it. But right now, the Arabs in Gaza and the West Bank have no rights, no ability to conduct international business, no policing capacity (Israel won't allow a strong police presence), no power to enter into trade agreements, no right to travel, even from city to city within the West Bank. etc.The West Bank and Gaza are slowly becoming like the Jewish ghettos inNazi Germany and Europe.The Jews learned the wrong lessons from Hitler........... Former President Jimmy Carter is correct in saying Israel is an apartheid state. Eventually, the common man in Israel will be heeded, that Israel cannot be a true and righteous democracy while holding 2 million Palestinians hostage in the West Bank and Gaza. Zionism will eventually succumb to common sense and justice. When, though, is anybody's guess.

Middles Easr CrisisIsrael And Palestine...

The Palestinians are only fighting for Land belonging to them  but taken from them!  and until that Land is returned - there shall be no peace!  and the United States should "keep their nose out it".

Betty Haynes

war between isreal and palestineIsrael And Palestine...

In my opinion the war between isreal and palestine is not really a war at all it is a genocide of palestinians by the isralies. It is not about territory b/c isreal has nothing to gain  since it was not their land to begin with.

-reply by Styephanie

I think the solution is political not religiuos ... When when israel intigrate with the arabs... as one nation like they were before 1947 , then they be peace...Until then the palestine will fight for thier land.  the land the rules for more than 300 years.. Just I magine that the american indians come back in big numbers and grab everybody in the usa.. And make us live all in new york,, while they take all of the others states.. Do you think the american will fight the indians again? I think so.

so the only solution is bringin back the the old state of palestine or divide israel in 2 and share the holy city .. Thats the only way out 

-reply by junior

YOU GUYS GOT IT WRONGIsrael And Palestine...

hey all I`m tryen to say is that the Gaza people just wanted food and medicen so they digged a hole to egypt just so they can get FOOD AND MEDICEN so now there BOMBING the gaza people for that wat the hell is there problemThe Muslims don't have a problem with the Jews we have a problem with the ISREALES theres a HUGE difference so don't start saying that we hate Jews when we don't kk.

Seriously! Lets just all have peace.. End the WAR AND INCREASE THE PEACE.Seriously thats what this world needs right now.

Do we really want another WORLD WAR 

Go palestine!

(other oppinion)

since the land originally belonged to the palestinians then it is rightfully theirs. If america is not gonna helpt he palestines then yeah I agree they should keep their nose out of it.

-reply by opinionated

This is an interesting opinion by Amitakh Stanford. The only chance for peace is a two state solution. Both the Palestinian state and the Israeli state need to have a seaport and continuous borders. The neighbouring muslim nations should think about granting some land to the Palestinians. However, now we are getting to the crucial part, which is Jerusalem. Jerusalem needs to be either wholly in Palestine or wholly in Israel. A "Berlin Wall" will not work, there would be continued friction and threats of war. Both Israelis and Palestinians are religious, so they should be open to an unconventional solution:http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ Jerusalem, take heed. The current situation in Israel is untenable; there is an unending conflict between the Palestinians and the Jews. Jewish inhabitants distrust the Palestinians, and vice versa. The age-old struggle between them has cost many lives, much hardship and untold sorrow. The conflict has generated tremendous anger, hatred and distrust ? forcing them to live under a single umbrella has proven to be a formula for unending friction.. . .Jerusalem is a major sticking point in regard to a two-state solution, which affects not only the parties, but peace in the region. Both sides have long-standing reasons to be inflexible regarding the city. Both sides have long historical, cultural and religious reasons for their intransigence regarding Jerusalem. This has led many people to insist that the two-state solution have a shared Jerusalem. That is, severing Jerusalem in twain, part to one nation and part to another, or granting co-ownership of the city to both nation states. Are either of these proposals wise?The twentieth century saw what happened when secular powers divided up Berlin into sections. The situation was so bellicose that the Berlin Wall was erected to section off the city. For decades, the Wall divided the people and caused tremendous misery until it was finally demolished.The same mentality of erecting ?Berlin Walls? is very active in modern-day Israel, as is seen by the walled-off sections of the West Bank. Fencing off sections of Berlin did not work, and it should not be encouraged in Jerusalem. Further, if there are national borders running through the city of Jerusalem, it will guarantee that there will be continued friction and bloodshed in the city.It is understood that neither party wants to relinquish all rights to Jerusalem, but, in reality, to have lasting peace in the area, is there any other choice? I suggest that there is not. Many centuries of conflict support my position. Therefore, in my opinion, Jerusalem should either be wholly within the nation of Israel or wholly within the newly created Palestinian state. To accomplish this, one side or the other would necessarily have to relinquish Jerusalem voluntarily, if it is to be settled amicably. It should be realized that the side that vacates Jerusalem should be amply compensated for it when boundaries for the two newly-formed nation states are drawn.Clearly, both parties? claims to Jerusalem are heavily based on religious grounds. If neither side will voluntarily relinquish the city, then, after solemn prayers, a lot should be cast over which nation state will house Jerusalem. Those who sincerely believe in the Divine should accept that the lot will result in the Divine?s will being carried out.

The relationship between Israel and Palestine seems to be the most difficult to tackle. It seems to that they don't agree on anything. Just look at some of the posts here. There are ones who write that Israel poisoned Arafat; those are probably Palestinians. Then, there are ones who ask how you get to know that and who is the one that poisoned Arafat.Hope both nations will find a way to get over with those disagreements and make peace for their own people.

Israel decided, n the 60s, to play the long game and just wait the palestinians out. Moshe Dayan actually said it clearly and unambiguously:

“They will live like dogs. And those who will leave, will leave. We’ll see where this ends up.”

The US has backed this policy for decades, bankrolled the state, ensured critical UN resolutions are blocked or, when needed, vetoed, helped Israel with the nukes it has, helped block any real proposals for two states and helped media-wash events to present ridiculous plans that could never work (like the previous one in which israel has control over pretty much all the water) as 'reasonable options'.

The problem for Israel is that they didn't go away and don't look like doing so anytime soon. Meanwhile settlers on the illegally occupied territories grow more militant and the problem for the government is that they daren't clear serious amounts of land, as they must legally - political suicide.

They have played a long dishonerable and criminal game, aided and abetted by the US, and now they are stuck in a mess of their own making.

Edited by Bikerman (see edit history)