xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
pop

Internet People Have fun about internet dogs

Hello internet people, and Xisto forums.I have only 2.7 credits, and i want to have something to talk because i have no fun topic to discuss about. Many people here talk about their dog or cat, or firefox and windows vista. That is funny to me because i think internet people need to be smart. Why do i need to talk about my dog, i have friend home and i talk about my dog with my friend. I don't know how it goes in other country like United States Of Kingdom but i think people need to talk about their dogs with their friends, because how can i help you with your dog, when you live 10000 kilometers away from me.It not fair, i try to write some meaning in forums to get some credit, and i try really hard because my English really bad, and someone talk about his dog and have many credit, or many many post. I sorry but find talking about dogs really strange on forums, when there is many other more important thing to talk about unless you are a dog. If you are a dog and talking on this forum then sorry because i know few dogs who talk on forums and they cool, but they evolve end never say they are just dogs.This is not flame post i'm serious.

Well now, if you want to talk about dogs, I can sure do that. I can talk about dogs better than I can talk about just about anything. My whole life so to speak has gone to the dogs! ;) Trap does have a forum for pets, so that would be the place for posts about pets/animals, but since you started here I thought I'd chime in anyway. What kind of dog do you have? Where did you get him/her, are you training it yourself? I do like your avatar, it reminds me of how I often feel about my computer. :rolleyes:

ah yes my dear sheepdog! :rolleyes: (ovĨar is how we say it back here)people just don't understand the need for the topic about dogs, couse most of the time they don't understand the need for dogs in our lives. thank you for understanding the need for such topic ;)i have two dogs, one is a mixture of pekinezer and another small dog, and other one is regular german shepard. but when i talk to my dogs they seem to feel another dimension to this world, that's hard to explain to these regular folks here at Xisto. they just can't understand that dogs have mutual feelings to us humans, and that they can see almost the same as we can, but they just don't know a way to express that feeling.but never mind. i don't care. couse i know that sometimes i just leave my dog in front of computer and when i get back i realize he discovered so many new topics i can fondly respond to. my dog told me that this topic should be forgoten for me, but heck, you can't always listen to your dogs, then you might say that they are right?!p.s. i just stole this avatar from user here on trap, i think it was typomage, or someone else.. not sure :confused:

Edited by pop (see edit history)

Dont have a dog atm, but I wouldnt mind getting a puppy down the track. I did have 2 budgies in the past, but both eventually died of old age. Also, for a while we did have to look after a mates cat for a while while they went overseas for work purposes. Funny how cats/dogs run away when looked after by someone else, yet when they return to the owner, they run away/attempt to run back to the person who cared for them while they the owner is away.