xisto Community
Dagoth Nereviar

The Opening Guitar Bit To "you're Beautiful" What other song is it in?

I heard this song one the radio the other day, and I'd heard it ages ago before, but never noticed the opening bit ;) But I'm sure it's from another song, I can't think what though :rolleyes:Does anyone know?(If you're not sure how it goes, I'm sure the video's on an official (no illegal sites!) site somewhere :D)

I would do it myself, but I'm too lazy. What you do is look up the guitar tab (a bit like sheet music, only easier to understand and can be written in normal text for those who don't know), you then copy a unique line from one of the bars (only one because you can't google them all at once) and you google it with the word 'tab'. Just pick the one that isn't credited to James Blunt.

I would do it myself, but I'm too lazy. What you do is look up the guitar tab (a bit like sheet music, only easier to understand and can be written in normal text for those who don't know), you then copy a unique line from one of the bars (only one because you can't google them all at once) and you google it with the word 'tab'. Just pick the one that isn't credited to James Blunt.

Thanks for the idea :rolleyes: I tried it, but I could only get James Blunt...

Do you mean the one by James Blunt, theres probably loads of songs called you're beautiful.

Yeah, the one by James Blunt...here's a link to the video on YouTube (if I'm not allowed to do that, then delete the link please ;) )