xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Life Is Not A Game...ready To Play? Saint Michael Reviews Saw 4

Catchy title isn't it, thought of it as I was driving back from the movies.Well after scoring a nice 46 Million plus on a pin ball machine, didn't catch the rank I took even though I got to put in my initials, I got my nachos and dew and ready to see Jig Saw go at it for the 4th time. I just have to say some it was just as brutal as the other movies:, however, I felt it was a mix of Saw I and Saw II in which there was some good death traps and so so death traps. Although I won't spoil the movie to much but this movie reveals the question why, and if you seen the first 3 movies you know which why I am referring to. Although this time they got this movie really confusing as I had a hard time keeping up with the past and the present of movie 3 and 4, yeah it was done on purpose which made it ok, not great, just ok. Hmmm... what other non spoiler stuff can I think of, ooh they finall showed the Trailer to Rambo 4 and I have to admit the trailer was pretty good, also Jessica Alba has another movie out, horror of course its pretty interesting as well. The place was pretty pack for this movie so this franchise has a cult following of some sorts, but I won't give much away since this movie just came out and hopefully others who were going ot see the movie will post their opinions about it. I think they will agree with the statements i have made about this movie as it explains a lot about jig saw himself and the question why.Now before I get into my box office predictions I will lay out some numbers for the first three movies and most likely you will see why I will go with this number.Saw I: US: $55,185,045 World: $48,000,000Saw II: US: $87,025,093 World: $65,900,000Saw III: US: $80,238,724 World: $83,638,091Total: US: $222,448,862 World: $197,538, 091Now with that laid, I will make not that the budgets for these three movies were very low so everyone got huge pockets out the first three movies, especially since most of the actors well unknown at the time except for Danny Glover and Cary Elwes, and the guy in Saw II who played the grease monkey in the Italian Job. Now for my prediction, I will say that this movie will make no more then $90 - $100,000,000 through its run, of course I put an error of $10-20,000,000 in my figure just because people want to know if the franchise ends or not. I won't tell so you have to see the movie to find out, and that is my review for Saw 4, overall I would give the movie a 8.5/10 for the following reasons:-Some new stuff but some of them were a let down, gruesome yes (I cringed), but they were rather quick.-More is know about Jig Saw-A bit confusing (might have to watch again when it comes out on DVD to maybe pick up actually split the time frame correctly)- This spot will be filled in after the weekend once everyone has gotten a chance to see it.

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

YAY,

I can't wait to see the sequel to 1,2 and 3. and at the last you said:-

-Some new stuff but some of them were a let down, gruesome yes (I cringed), but they were rather quick.-More is know about Jig Saw
-A bit confusing (might have to watch again when it comes out on DVD to maybe pick up actually split the time frame correctly)
- This spot will be filled in after the weekend once everyone has gotten a chance to see it.

So when you say more in KNOW about jugsaw you mean that we get to learn more about the man jig saw ( the one who likes to play games with SAINT MICHEAL AND ME :) ) WOW i can't wait to se it then.

Nice review by the way, Do you review every movie ever released?