xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Darth_Vader

Anyone Know Any Good Catfood? Can anyone tell me recipies of easy to make catfood which does not inv

Can anyone tell me recipies of easy to make catfood which does not involve non-vegetarian stuff?1)I dont know mych about stuff like that but cats do love anything with ghee on it!2) Chappatis are real good for cats!But always remember to never feed a cat chocolate! :P

Can anyone tell me recipies of easy to make catfood which does not involve non-vegetarian stuff?

Lots of people make their own dog food, and there is what is called the BARF diet. Sounds gross I know, but it stands for Bones and Raw Food. Making food for a cat may be more tricky. Cats have a higher protien requirnment. Average protien content for dog food runs from 22% to 27%, most commercial cat foods are 30%. They also need certain elements in their diet to control hairballs, since I am not an expert on cats I can't really tell you a lot about nutritional requirnments, but just a few pointers to get you started.

2) Chappatis are real good for cats!
Whats a Chappatis?