xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
boy-thoj

Help Me Find Out What This Mean.

Simply say her that you like her. You lose nothing. Now you do not know an answer. If you ask and will get a refusal, you will know that to do farther. If you get an agreement or will hear that she wants to be with you (like a friend - that is not bad, or like your girfriend), be glad B)
Shortly to say, operate! :P

p.s. write as all passed

I know I need to let her know that I like her. But I haven't find the courage to tell her. I've been too afraid to tell her. I know it'll feel a lot better if I tell her, but still I am too afraid to get a refusal. Ah. I have to tell her before the weekend.

Well, I think I really need to think of a way to aproach her and to tell her how I feel. But don't worry I will let you know what happen. Thank you though

Can't give you advice on this one B) hah I also quite like a girl from my class and I think you must be joyful for that she send you the mail at all because with the girl I am talking about I am happy for every moment that she shows that I exist :P I mean we talk rarely, chat even more rarely...well we are in quite different companies and all...huh I would be dieing of happines if sshe would send me e-mail about how much she cares for me :P So as I said be happy that she did-it could be far worse than that.And besides it could also mean that you are some kind special for her and she didn't just want to put you on the countless list of friends but separate you as a special person B)

Ah, it's ok if you cannot give me any advice on it. I've decided that I will go tell her, but I still haven't make my mind how i was going to tell her. Maybe I'll just to go her even if I have nothing in prepare and I'll just try to make it and tell her that I like her. Ah, still scare though. But oh well I need to face it, else I'll never know what she thinks.

And yes, it could mean a lot of thing if she send it seperatly. That is why I've been thinking too much about it. And what I've always been hoping is that I'll be someone really special to her. But everytime it just look like I'm not.

Anyhow. You also should try to talk to that girl you like.

I know I need to let her know that I like her. But I haven't find the courage to tell her. I've been too afraid to tell her. I know it'll feel a lot better if I tell her, but still I am too afraid to get a refusal. Ah. I have to tell her before the weekend.
Well, I think I really need to think of a way to aproach her and to tell her how I feel. But don't worry I will let you know what happen. Thank you though

If you afraid to tell her about your feelings in real life try to write her an e-mail. But don`t write in direct form "I like you" or "I love you" or smth like that. It will scared her even if she likes you too. So as an advice you may write an e-mail with simple table of contents. For example, hello ... how are you... blah-blah-blah etc. I think she will answer you but not right in that moment cause she will ask an advice her friends. Also there are a lot of virtual post cards. For example I like flash-cards. I think at first you should start with friendly post-cards and then.. then you`ll see what kind of reaction she will have.

Good luck and believe in yourself. It`s really important! :P

be cool dude. drive slow and steady (unless there's another car ahead). but i think you should be careful coz she just send you email :P and it may not mean that she has a feeling on you. Maybe you just one of her special friend. maybe she do that things on another guy too. Girls are sometime too hard to predict and understand.

Edited by mc05w37 (see edit history)

If you afraid to tell her about your feelings in real life try to write her an e-mail. But don`t write in direct form "I like you" or "I love you" or smth like that. It will scared her even if she likes you too. So as an advice you may write an e-mail with simple table of contents. For example, hello ... how are you... blah-blah-blah etc. I think she will answer you but not right in that moment cause she will ask an advice her friends. Also there are a lot of virtual post cards. For example I like flash-cards. I think at first you should start with friendly post-cards and then.. then you`ll see what kind of reaction she will have.
Good luck and believe in yourself. It`s really important! :rolleyes:

Sorry. Took me a while before coming back on Xisto and to reply.

I didn't get to tell her in person. I send her an email, and now I barely sees her anymore. When I wrote it in the email she replied that she wouldn't change. As in she didn't like me like I liked her, and that she wasn't going to plan to like me or try to not see me anymore. But now.... I barely sees her, or hear from her. She used to show up online a lot before I told her that, now she's not even online as much, nor do I see her around the school anymore.

Bah, maybe I should have never told her that so that way I still would have been able to see her and all. But as usual, I always ended up being alone. Oh well, time to try to move on now. Going to be hard since I still think of her everyday and still like her a lot.

Either way. Thank you for the advice and all.

be cool dude. drive slow and steady (unless there's another car ahead). but i think you should be careful coz she just send you email :rolleyes: and it may not mean that she has a feeling on you. Maybe you just one of her special friend. maybe she do that things on another guy too. Girls are sometime too hard to predict and understand.

Girls sure are hard to predict and to understand. Nonetheless, I still like girls for that reason. I'm weird, and always have been. But yeah, tried carefully to aproach her but in the end I got nothing. Looks like the friendship we had is over too. Bah. Should have stay quiet maybe. Oh well. Life still go on, so do I.