xisto Community
zamaliphe

Linux And My Story

will i have start my live with the INTERNET as hackeryes thats right i was a hacker but when i first success of hacking websitei have been able to Rich the cpaneland i checked every piece of iti used to have free web Hosts beforebuti never have a cpaneland i looked too the ssh shell iconi clicked on it and i find my self on the command line as a root user :P will i was verge femaler with the dos so i know what the command line isbut as you can emagin i trayed every command i knowdir cd etc...afew commands only worki search the google and i knowed that i have a power to do every thing i want withthis sitebut i decide to learn what Linux isand that get me in whole new wold B) after 2 years latter i now know what Linux isand when ever windows fills Linux winseven in removing windows viruseven in formating hard driveseven when you need free tools you cant find in windowsLinux winsbut the main Linux problems iscomputer gamesand now I'm also a hacker but a real onei hack small soft and add an extra function to iti even create small bash script for backup my database every dayand send it to my 2GB email GMAILand yet it still worknow I'm real hacker thats my story hop you like it

Your story keep meaning of hacking but its reality or not, i can't imagine that there is no clue of that, always try to useyour knowledge in a positive way.Thanks

@zamaliphe

yours is a good story. But a small suggestion from me...

after 2 years latter i now know what Linux is
and when ever windows fills Linux wins

even in removing windows virus

even in formating hard drives

even when you need free tools you cant find in windows

Linux wins

but the main Linux problems is

computer games

Do take care of your formatting when you post.

will i was verge femaler with the dosso i know what the command line is
but as you can emagin i trayed every command i know

dir cd etc...
afew commands only work

Also its very important to give some care to the spellings. Otherwise yours is a good post.
This will help others in many ways... be it when they search or when they read or to suggest yours to others.