xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

People In My School

Wow, in my school, people seem to be getting dumber by the second. I can't stand it! Here are some of the reasons why I think they are stupid:The gangsters- The ONE day that we didn't have to wear standerdized dress to school, the seventh graders got into a Crips vs. Bloods fight, and thanks to them, we are never going to have a free dress day again!The people who have a complete lack of awareness for those around them- in our school, there is a door where everybody gets so bottleneck around. We have a rather large middle school, and we have only four minutes to et to class. My locker is by this door. There is a little girl who stands right in front of my locker and makes me tardy to class everyday, because by the time she moves out of the way, everybody is cramed by that door ready to watch the wannabe gangsters fight. Another case is the lineman on our seventh grade football team. He was running down the hall and knocked me in the holly bush.The seventh graders who think they are bad- They don't have anything on us. We had a girl pregnant when she was y'alls age. We had a kid expelled from school for bringing axe, blackcats, and a lightbulb and making a sort of bomb out of it (even though other than the shrapnell it couldn't do much damage) We had legit gang fights. We had a kid arrested. And oh so much more.Slutty girls- They make me sick. Do they not reallize what they are doing? Clicky people- After our standerdized dress, we don't really have this problem anymore, but it does occour to a degree. I don't see why people have to be so close minded and refuse to hang out with people just because they are a little bit different. It's rediculous!Cosches who think they are the be all end all- The girl's athletics coach (which nobody likes- and i don't blame them) thinks she knows everything. Well, I have to be at tennis practice at 7:15am. I asked her If i could get her keys and unlock the lockerroom so I could put my stuff up, and she was all like, "No, because you don't need to be in there before everybody else." And she caused me to be late to tennis and I had to do lunges and poles... not fun >.<So I'm sorry if this will be regaurded as a waste of your time, I just needed to vent.

WOW! Pretty shocking to hear this from someone your age! I look around at some of the people I see around me, or on the news and I constantly find myself wondering how dumb can people be, but I thought it was because I'm getting older, and either smarter or maybe just crankier, lol! Don't know what your going to do when you get older, then your really going to feel like all the world around you is one big giant crowd of morons. It's tough believe me! :P