xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mermaid711

I Got Cast As Sneerella Twerm

Well, first off, there isn't a drama catagory in the entertainment section, and I think drama deserves credit like movies do, so if this is in the wrong place, please let me know and it won't happen again.If any of you have ever seen the play,"The Elves and the Shoemaker" than you are familiar with the charecter Sneerella Twerm. For those of you who are not, Sneerella Twerm is the antagonist. She is a mean greedy woman, who is bent on kicking out the protagonists Matilda and Lockhart from there home. But what saves them from being kick out by muah is these little elves who can make delightfull pairs of shoes. Sneerella is a mean hearted person who likes to yell.I think I am going to have fun eith this part, because it involves running in circles and screaming, all of wich are my loves :P And I always wanted to be the villan in something... because I am EViL!So for those of you like FolkRockFan who live in texas feel free to come and see meh at the Warehouse Living Arts Center in C-Town.