xisto Community

Hello deadlyweapon Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 Forum from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Come back and tell us a little more about yourself. If you need ideas for your introduction, perhaps this will help. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Follow the rules and you will be a welcome addition to our group. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. See you around the boards. :P

well im a normal teen. love sports like football and wrestling. love the WWE. Im just a big wrestling fan and kinda a gamer except games cost so much so i dont buy that many. I used to use GIMP but retired cause it was making my pcv act all weird. and thats me, i dont give out personal stuff lol.

Hi there and welcome to Xisto.com!It is nice to see that new and different members like you join this wonderful community every day! I would like to take this opportunity to wish you the best of luck during your stay here. I sincerely hope that your future website turns out to be a success and that you decide to share it with us upon its completion. Once again, good luck and see you around in the forums!

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!