xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

Immigrants, Bloody Immigrants!

Hi all, hopefully this wont offend any of you but here goes.

Bloody immigrants are everywhere here, i live in south east England and the amount of immigrants is unreal, its like the English man has just disappeared and ive had enough of it! theyre dirty aggressive people who dont deserve to be in our country.

The few immigrants that pay their way and abide by our laws and social "rules" are fine, you almost dont notice them. But the majority or horrible people, they steal rape and, at least in my mind, are the most aggressive people in this country, sure there are english criminals but on average they arent anywhere near as aggressive as the immigrants. And the immigrants are always spitting on the floor, its filthy, huge clumps of spit on the floor spreading diseases. And they dont even seem to understand the concept of an orderly queue, theyre always pushing in and when they do they get a verbal bashing for me because in this country we queue for fairness, if they dont like it they can go home!

And another thing, they always talk in their own god-damned language, if youre in England and youre living here you learn and speak English, if you cant speak understandable English then get out! Im not asking for brilliant English but so at least when they server me in some greasy fast food restaurant they understand what a "burger" is...That really annoys me, and the same goes for the English going to live in spain etc, learn the language and the culture or come home.

Next on my list is the new "British" term thats used not to offend anyone, its ridiculous

Describe your ethnicity:White
White british
Asian
etc
etc

Yes im white, but so are Europeans, you might think im British, but no, youd be wrong, i am ENGLISH! British is the term used to describe anyone who lives in the UK, be they foreign or welsh, Scottish Irish or English, is the collective term used for anyone in the UK and as i have roots in England, i am English and proud to support the English flag, not the union jack but Saint Georges flag, the English flag.

the threat of "playing the race card" is so great in England that during the World cup in which the English team came very close to winning many people flew the English flag, but a school actually BANNED the English flag because they were scared of offending its immigrant pupils...now please tell me thats wrong...the English team are in the world cup, youre an English school and you ban the English flag just because some stupid little immigrant kid might get upset because it sees the English flag! If they dont like it they can leave!

And that basically concludes my rant on the immigrants today. The thing that gets me is that the UK government and media etc.. has a general ignorance that racism in the UK is under control, or not a problem. But it is wide spread and open, currently im working in many of the areas in London where the immigrants congregate and every white English person ive spoke to is racist, no matter of age or gender, they are racist, mainly towards the immigrants and not towards those who have come to this country, but soon a clash will occur, and blood will be spilt, and i suspect the English man will regain his country at last and those who decide to invade it will be subject to our laws and social bounds as much as we are and if they dont they will be shipped back home. One day the politicians will stop being scared little idiots and find their backbone and send some of them home and the rest will be treated as the English are treated, and not better which is currently the situation.

Disclaimer: This isnt meant to offend Blah blah... it merely states my opinions which i am, of course, well within my rights to state. if you find it offensive then the likelihood is youve never been to this part of England, and if you have then meh, if you like immigrants stealing benefits and causing grief whereever they go then feel free to say nothing, but regardless of your country if youre fed up of paying for immigrants who then change your country's entire culture and avoid rules with the "racism card" then speak up and let the immigrants be heard.

If you are an immigrant then hopefully you are one of those who try to integrate themselves into the English culture rather than trying to change it by complaining its against your religion or something.

Again this isnt meant to offend but to state a point and it might sound a bit general but it is targeted at those immigrants who feel they are better than the original habitants of the country they chose to settle into.

I'm not really sure what you expect the government to do about it. It's not as if they can just seal off the boarders and stick all immigrants on a ship to return home.I agree that there are quite a few immigrants around where I live, but I dont live in the south, so I'm sure that there's a lot more immigrants around there. I agree with some of what you're saying, not all.

not just ur country suffer because of immigrants... but i think ur country is cool because the government can tolerate with the immigrants. i hope there will be no bloody incident invovling the english and the immigrants there.

Ummm, there isn't really anything you can do about that in your country. As a matter of fact, should you even be complaining?I mean, at least you don't live in the U.S.A. in the state of Texas. I know alot of people who are sapping my tax dollars because they are illegal, and there is nothing being done about it. And when kids who are susspected of being illegal get called into the office because they are being deported, they pull out the "Oh you f****** white people! You STOLE this land from us! It is OURS!" card. It is not yours, we won it from you fair and square. But seriously, at least you immagrants are legal.

A fine example of standard issue European high handed behaviour.Time and time again , you people have proved yourself to be the finest examples of the term "barking dogs" till date.Honestly, does a pound of white flesh make you think yourself of something superior?Did your geographical location have so much of a effect on your heads that you begin thinking that any race other than mine is dipshit.Immigrants have as much as a chance to life as you so called "original inhabirtants " do.This planet belongs to everyone, so stop acting as if you actually own your nation, cause lets face it. YOU DONT.Just because the imigrants come from a different geographical location doesnt imply that they dont have the right to live anywhere they want.As far as the question of "illegal" immigrants goes, its your damned government that is to be blamed for that.Legal immigration prcedures CANNOT be fulfilled by all immigrants,and if they COULD pass the criterion, they wouldnt have the NEED to move in the fist place.Also, you cant POSSIBLY be unaware of that fact that the prople who smuggle in illegal immigrants are in cathoots with governament officals.Get rid of your internal rot first.And while you are at it, your heads back down to earth along with it.As far as "stealing" jobs go, its a competetive world around here, get up from your couches and have a look around, you'll see that you need to be the best to be something.All you so called "whites" can do is sit on your couch, munch of your bag of potato chips and crib and crib and crib.Thats probably the reason that the immigrants get your jobs, for the simple reason that they can do it BETTER than you,WHY? Cause they can work HARDER than you and CRIB lesser than you.If you got your lazy bottoms up from your houses and actually TRY to be the best, you'd go miles ahead of where you are now.Stop blaming someone for being better than you.And if you cant be better than them you probably dont deserve to live there is the first place.