xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zamaliphe

Web Hosts Review And Hop i have been trying to find good free web hosts over than 3 years with

i have been trying to find good free web hosts over than 3 years with no luckmost of time the web host became bayed onlyand delete my web site without notor even despair and sell the domain namehop this time it is the right place to set my web site and this time relay freejust hop sothanks

You could probably bet your life that Xisto will stay free and won't delete your files or anything (notice that I said probably; personally I wouldn't bet my life on anything)This is the best host I've had so far, and I've had it since like last year sometime, and there are lots of people that have been on it for a lot longer.I had some of the same problems you've had (the host just disappearing, or just stopping their free services.) I haven't had any problems yet with Xisto. There was like one time when nothing was working for maybe a couple of hours, but they fixed it right away, and it was just because they were moving everything. But that's one time in like a year.

The only reasons Xisto would remove your site are you -30 credits in which your hosting account will be terminated, you terminate your hosting account on your own, or Xisto admin terminate your account for hosting illegal content. Other then those minor technicalities Xisto is nice and free and like hippieman said there are people who have been here since the beginning, I being one of them. As long as you maintain your hosting credits, posting on the forums, and follow the rules your Xisto experience will be great.

Hello Zamaliphe,Welcome to trap and Congratulations on getting your hosting approved B) Anyway you do not have to worry about paying for trap.. OpaQue ( The Owner of Trap) will never let that happen.He originally started Xisto to help people who needed hosting desperately. He still works hard so that Xisto will provide quality hosting for its members. With the support of members and staff, this place will never go belly up and it will definitely never be a paid site B)Please rest assured that your site will not be terminated nor will you be charged :P

So all you really need to know is to keep enough credits.As recommended it's good to have atleast 10.00 Credits or more, so incase you can't log on one day you can take it back another day.I've been terminated before because i went away for too long and didn't make it back, but that's in the past. Stick with Xisto for a while, post around the forum and get into discussions. This way your site will be up forever :P Xisto is such a stable host now the flaws are practically not to talk about at all. They're insured by a huge company so incase anything goes wrong they've got professionals handling it.As good as paid hosting? Yes - What are you waiting for :]