xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
canner2u

Hi a newbie

Well I just joined this evening and am looking forward to see what is goin on and to be a part of the group ...

I live in Arkansas, yes I know ... who lives there ... It is truly a beautiful state and has a lot more then some would think ..

I love to read, I enjoy working with local theatre companies .. My absolute favorite thing though is to cruise ... nothing more relaxing then cruising ... I am no expert but hey you got a question and I will have an answer ,..

Oh well ... enough of that ... hope all are having a great night ...

candy

Hey there! Welcome to the Xisto community! I just wanted to say that you made an awesome decision in coming here and joining this wonderful service. I wish you the best of luck on your future website, and I hope that once it is completed, you decide to show off your site to us. Do not forget to be an active member on the forums! See ya around!

Hello canner2u Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Yes, you have come to the right place for the best free no-ads hosting on the net. I agree that Arkansas is a beautiful state. We have visited there often as my husband was in Fort Smith during his stretch in the Army. He fell in love with the area, so we try to go through Arkansas whenever we can. It is a little out of the way when we travel from Michigan to Florida, tho. :P

The people here at Trap 17 are friendly and helpful. If you should happen to have a question of your own, someone will either answer it or point you to the answer; so don't hesitate to ask. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. Just follow the rules and you will be a welcome addition to our Trap family. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17.

See you around the boards. B)

Hi canner2uI also just joined today. I'm from Minnesota, lot of crazy and nice people over there. But I am currently staying in Montana which really look so much nicer than Minnesota. Not a lot of people, and most of them are really friendly compare to back home in Minnesota.I still have troubles finding myself around here. But I'm sure that once I know how to nagivate in here, I'm sure it'll be a pretty fun place to be unlike other place I've been before this one. Anyhow, only time will tell if this is a good place or not.That's about what I have to say for now. So take care of yourself and enjoy Xisto as much as you can.

Hi canner2uI m long time here (more than 2months ) and I can tell you that you can find here a lot of helpful people and a lot of good people. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, because MODs dont like it and you will not make many credits for writing one-liners. And If you just joined because you are looking for good hosting, then you are at good way.This is the best free hosting on web i swear :P Take care of yourself and enjoy Xisto as much as you can. Be a good writer on forum B)

Thanks for the welcome ... I just moved to Arkansas this past April from WI so am looking forward to the winters ... I do not like the cold cold winters of WI ...

I am hoping to start on my site woon and will be sure to show it to all when it is up and running .. it is a site that I am doing for family and friends for a cruise that we are taking next Oct ...

Hope all are having a great day ...

Candy

Hello Candy, i just joined here to and so far what i have seen appear's to be good,Well i hope u have a good day.Jake