xisto Community
SamiFX

Glassed Image In Photoshop How to do it?

Can anyone here tell me how to design this glassed image on PhotoShop or FireWorks?

:P

Posted Image

By the looks of it, it contains about three gradients: [1]The background (light green to dark green), [2]the gloss (white to transparent) and [3]another, i would say, white to transparent one that's over the background, but its blending mode is probably overlay to increase the glow on the bottom. [1] From bottom to top, [2] from top to bottom, and [3] from bottom to top set as overlay (and maybe some opacity). That should be all.

Well i have some style's that you can install....

ill attatch them as rar and zip soon, all you need to do is find your photoshop file, go to presents, then styles, and extract it there.

photoshop is usually located here: C:\Program Files\Adobe\Photoshop CS2/CS3\presents\styles

these will not work for fireworks, ill upload after my homework.

ok here it is, just do as i said, and to work it.. you do this: go to the little colour box: (close photoshop!)

Posted Image

and click styles.

Posted Image

click the lil dropdown at top right (looks like a lil arrow in CS2) and click glossy.

Now for it to work, you create a new layer, and create a shap, and fill it with any colour, and then click on the style you want, and then it will automaticly make it look glossy :P

Glossy.zip

Edited by Tramposch (see edit history)

Now for it to work, you create a new layer, and create a shap, and fill it with any colour, and then click on the style you want, and then it will automaticly make it look glossy :)

Thats was awesome, thanks for sharing! They looks really nice, I'm off making glossy buttons :D