xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Crypto

Naruto Christmas Carol! (How original XD)

Yeah me and a couple of friends got bored and made this....One the first day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 1 Headband.One the second day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 2 Ancient ScrollsOne the Third day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 3 giant ToadsOne the fourth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 4 Shadow Clones!One the fifth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 5 Great Nations!One the sixth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 6 Written TestsOne the seventh day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 7 Bowls of RamenOne the eighth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 8 Dead ninjaOne the ninth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 9 Tailed BeastsOne the tenth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 10 Akatsuki MembersOne the eleventh day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 11 Sharpened KunaiOne the twelth day of Christmas my sensei showed to me: 12 Forbidden JutsuEnjoy!

Naruto is probably the most stupid shows that was ever created. Whoever made the show should go to hell. Its equivalent to star trek where they point at an enemy and go like, "STOP!" and then they get shot. And its like in parts of jackass thats not funny.