xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MovieNet

Adsense Tax A question about Google Adsense taxes

Well i'm new to adsense and i think my first 4 days was a big successWell believe it or not (its up to you), i made $60.00 in the starting 4 days with Adsense.I'm about to submit my tax information because its almost the 15th but i see that you have to pay taxes with Adsense.Is this true? do i have to pay taxes with adsense and how does the w9 work?I'm new to Adsense and web advertising. So my question isDo you have to pay taxes from adsense? and how do they take this money out of you?

see if this answers your question.
http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32560-google-adsense-tax-does-adsense-tax-you-on-your-earning/

for more information, through google adsense site, access https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/1709858?rd=2&visit_id=0-636150902132561573-561776039
take note that payment is withheld until tax info is declared, but you will still be earning until tax info is provided.
tax is not deducted on google's end, and it is up to you to declare it in your income tax return.

for general questions about submitting your tax information to google adSense, you can email adsense-support@google.com

and good thing for your site to be earning that much in a short period of time. :P not many can rack up that much for beginners, so congratulations.

Well believe it or not (its up to you), i made $60.00 in the starting 4 days with Adsense.

Unbelievable, How is it possible?

Can you give your site url. And also share some thoughts how you have made such a great beginning.

Unbelievable, How is it possible?
Can you give your site url. And also share some thoughts how you have made such a great beginning.

I did referral ad's like FireFox with google toolbar and Google Pack :P
i'm at 88 dollars now. Only 5 days within adsense

I'm really glad to hear your excellent success story, MovieNet! A while ago when I created my first site, I, too, had fairly impressive success with Google's Adsense program. I agree that the Firefox referral program is aweomse; it really does help drive in that extra revenue. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your website and a continuation in your success thus far online!

I'm really glad to hear your excellent success story, MovieNet! A while ago when I created my first site, I, too, had fairly impressive success with Google's Adsense program. I agree that the Firefox referral program is aweomse; it really does help drive in that extra revenue. Anyways, I wish you the best of luck on your website and a continuation in your success thus far online!

yea im glad to .. i have adsense over more then 1 site and i have between 30 and 40 click per day.

For that click i got 2 dolars , 6 and most 8 .
The adsense is not paying you dont forget , you get money from the advertisers . and if they pay much u get mush , if they pay like 1 dollar per click you can get 30 cents and soo on

Wow, 60$ in 4 days.I only made 14 $ in 1 month ._.I think that there is some tax, advertisers pay to adsense, adsense removes 1% or such from it, and it will give it to you, when your clients/visitors/friends clicks on the ads.30~40 clicks per day is great now. Some webpages get that in 1 month/2 months D:Good luck on the next months/days! ;D