xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nummell

Proof Of Payment Post your proof of payment here

Hava you ever been scamed???  

4 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I see a lot of people here saying they got paid by a site but I still haven´t found one proof of payment...
I´m on this making money online thing a few months and one of the first things I learned was: Don´t join any site that you haven´t seen a proof of payment.
It´s easy for me to say that I´ve been paid by nummell.com (example - This is my own site and it still underconstruction)
But if I want people to believe me I must post a proof of payment with my statement ( see example here ).
I believe if we all did something like this it would be easier to avoid been scamed, because you will only join a site that you know it´s paying.
So if you have a proof of payment post it here.

What you suggest is partially true, but not all of it! You should know that there is possibility of someone forging some sort of proof of payment and could make an incredible scam this way. People would be completely sure that they do pay, but they actually would not...It is hard to proof anything on the internet I guess!

google adsense is definitely a PAYING program, so this is one you should definitely get into. :) i had two checks from them, which i did not take the time to document for myself, but brought directly to my bank for deposit. (okay, i did, but it was just over a hundred dollars each, their bare minimum for payout. nothing to brag about really. :P). but here is a screenshot of one of the biggest adsense payouts i've seen:

Posted Image

and that one is authentic, mind you. :D perhaps canadian trappers have seen this cheque floating around in the internet for more than a year already, since it bears a february 2006 date stamp.