xisto Community
benzkids

Halo 3 Hard Drive

hi guys,i got a xbox 360 halo 3 special edition the other day and i finily got around to looking if i got everything that i should of got and i found one major missing (well not missing but the wrong thing). the hard drive is not 20 gig. its actually 13.9. anyone else got this and has anyone gone to the store to complain? i'm going therer this afternoon. i'll will tell you then what happened after(cause i don'yt know yet)megabytemb

I can understand it being around 18.6GB, but it shouldn't really be any lower. Are you sure there aren't promotional videos or music or something on there? Quite often they bundle that sort of stuff with promotional editions.

there is extra stuff on there but even if i get rid of all of it (which i havn't because i don't want to) it still would only add up to 13.9 gig.