xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shibbeh

Halos got its own spot?

Uh, what genre is it that Halo started?Although it is a great game, it's just another FPS as far as I can tell. There will be others like it, and there has been before.

it is a FPS. it also has a multiplayer side to it also...uhm you can drive jeeps in it (can't remember what they're exactly called even though i was playing it like two hours ago with my buddies)anyways you really need to go rent the game, it owns. the story is awesome and so is the multiplayer action... (i love killing my friends by running them over with the jeep... until they snipe me or shoot me with a rocket launcher, then i get the shotgun :P )----just realized that what i just said was the answer to a question you didn't even ask... so as for what halo started... i have no idea but it's a great game nonetheless.

Well alot of things have their own spot now so you really cant complain about halo. Plus halo is a really good game and with halo 2 coming out it should be a topic.