xisto Community
radicalrecords

What Is Psp?

Pascal Server Pages:PSP is an HTML-embedded scripting language. The syntax is Pascal with a couple of unique PSP-specific features thrown in. The goal of the language is to allow web developers to write dynamically generated pages quickly. PSP is an alternative to PHP, ASP or JSP.If you have more information coment please!!

oh,When i saw the topic psp i either thought it was PSP ( Playstation portable ) or PsP ( Paint Shop Pro) Well i am too gming and graphic minded lol. Well anyway it sounds uberly good. Anyplace i can get some tutorials in this? I got many complaints of slow webpage opening in many ofmypast website Thanks for the help :)

I googled psp, 99 percent of the result is about sony PlayStation Portable. If Pascal Server Pages want to do something, I think a new short name can't identify itself will be wanted.Finally, I get some information about Pascal Server Pages by search in keyword "Pascal Server Pages", and I got a page of sourceforge.My first programming language taught in college is PASCAL, and I turned to C later. I think PSP will be a good choice of those people like PASCAL or Delphi.The problem is psp is not supported as widely as php or asp. I think it's very hard to find a free web hosting support PSP.

HAH see PSP ( playstation portable ) is very famous. I'm looking forward to "trying" pascal server pages. What is this? is it something like javascript?. Well hope to see something made from it

oh,
When i saw the topic psp i either thought it was PSP ( Playstation portable ) or PsP ( Paint Shop Pro) Well i am too gming and graphic minded lol. Well anyway it sounds uberly good. Anyplace i can get some tutorials in this? I got many complaints of slow webpage opening in many ofmypast website Thanks for the help :P

I thought the excact same thing B)

firstly, im surprised that there's still a people who dont know what playstation prtable is but when i've read this topic, i would like to say thanx for the info :rolleyes:

Eh, same sentiments guys. I thought it was either Playstation Portable or Paint Shop Pro, nearly got confused. (Curiosity is what that makes advertisements get the greatest hits of all)

I never thought that it was going to be this... I thought it was going to be on the playstation portable or a paystation path.

can anyone give an example, or a link showing a website made using PSP? because I've never actaully seen PSP code or website...

Maybe there should be another acronym such as PASPA

Pascal Server Pages...

can anyone post up some pascal code saying like hello world or something? this sounds alot like cold fusion because it isn't really world known, and probably only used in very 'advanced' websites like maybe the FBI? or pentagon?

I was thinking the same as most of those who open this thread.. PSP = PlayStation Portable..It seems quite Interesting to learn that PSP is an alternative to PHP and ASP. I know nothing about programming myself but worth the checking.

Anyone used them though? I get the impression that Pascal isn't taught/used that much now (don't know much about the language, just heard a few references), and I'm quite interested to know if there's any real benefit to this kind of PSP...(not that I'm a big fan of the other :P ).

i found and pascal server page
forum
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/
i found it in
z505 offers psp support

And here are some free hosts just to test out your psp programs...
Note: do not use UPX to compress your programs on these free servers.. on some servers, UPX does not work.

I came across a website with a PSP file extenstion the other day, so I was curious and began to Google it. (I do a LOT of Google-ing :P ) It didn't come up with many responses so I gave up. That was just a brief explanation but it helped so thanks. :D

oh,
When i saw the topic psp i either thought it was PSP ( Playstation portable ) or PsP ( Paint Shop Pro) Well i am too gming and graphic minded lol. Well anyway it sounds uberly good. Anyplace i can get some tutorials in this? I got many complaints of slow webpage opening in many ofmypast website Thanks for the help :)

Well, I've never heard of PSP. Do you need a special server to run it's script. Or is it like javascript where it will run in any bowser? I'm guessing you need a special server but it would be great if it didn't! Regards.