xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iGuest

Hello Every One

Lets see i'm 16. I live in Travelers Rest. I have 3 sisters,and 2 brothers. My hobbies include making websites, hanging out with my friends, reading and writing poems. I live with my mother and 1 of my sisters along with my cat.

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!

Hello Dark Zero Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where is Travelers Rest exactly?

People here at Trap 17 are friendly and helpful, so if you need any help, just ask. Somebody will answer. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Make interesting and quality posts and you will have the credits to get your hosting in no time flat. See you around the boards. :)

Hello Dark Zero Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Where is Travelers Rest exactly?

People here at Trap 17 are friendly and helpful, so if you need any help, just ask. Somebody will answer. You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. Make interesting and quality posts and you will have the credits to get your hosting in no time flat. See you around the boards. :)

Travelers Rest is in South Carolina. It's near Greenville which wat a lot of people know it as.

Travelers Rest is in South Carolina. It's near Greenville which wat a lot of people know it as.

Thanks for getting back to me. We have traveled down 26 from Smokey Mountains over toward the coast and down to Savannah,GA. That is about as close as we have come to you. Too bad we didn't know you were there, we could have shouted hello as we drove by. :)

Hey there, and welcome to the Xisto community! I think that over the next few days or couple of weeks you will realize that you made a great decision in joining this wonderful organization. I wish you the best of luck on your upcoming site, and I hope to see it in its completion! Best of wishes and see you around in the forums!