xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nelito0982

Herbalife Loose weight

Well guys if you have problems with loosing weigh, i just want to make a recomendaton. there are a lot of products out there but i have some friends that are using Herbalife. i don't know if you are actually familiar with it and it actually work. tryy it out..

Well guys if you have problems with loosing weigh, i just want to make a recomendaton. there are a lot of products out there but i have some friends that are using Herbalife. i don't know if you are actually familiar with it and it actually work. tryy it out..

yeah i heard that, speaking of which i nearly signed up to open one of their shops, but i heard that they charge there products at stupid prices and it's hard to attract llocal interest due to the prices :)

yeah i heard that, speaking of which i nearly signed up to open one of their shops, but i heard that they charge there products at stupid prices and it's hard to attract llocal interest due to the prices :)

I used to market Herbal Life years ago. Even though I didn't make alot of cash with the marketing, the product was great. This is one of the few products that has ever worked for me and my friends. Yes, it is pricey though... The green ann beige is the bomb. You can have the rest. I found some on Ebay but it was still the same price as it was 10 years ago... If you ever get the hookup, drop me a line

if you are going to give samples (which is usually the best way to get sales) you have to purchase them after your start up kit is depleted...you also have to buy your own catalogs. Most distributors do buy some product because it makes it easier to sell...some people will impulse buy because you have the product there in front of them and they are looking for a miracle. In my opinion, you would be better off getting a job at the convenience store down the road if you are looking for a dependable income. Herbalife as with all other sales type jobs is hit or miss.....and there are alot more misses than there are sales.Mike