xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
benzkids

Halo 3 Glitches lol there is a halo 2 one lower

hi guys. i was just wondering if any one had found halo 3 glitches yet??? i have found a couple of ones on xbox live but i can't remember on what map?

I've not played it much, only round at a friends. Although, I was messing around on forge mode, forget which map it was, and I managed to get on a ledge at the top of the map (wasn't far up) but when I tried to do it again, I couldn't...so I dunno if that's coz I didn't try go in at the same way or something, I dunno.My friend said though that's there's turrets around the outside of the map, incase you do get out?

Bungie actually did a very good job removing all of the glitches from Halo 3. There were very few in the Beta, and it is obvious they learned from all of the problems in Halo 2. I loved Halo 2's glitches just because it added a new dimension to the game as well as just being flat out fun; getting out of Burial Mounds was probably one of my favorite glitches in any game just because it allowed me to snipe in matchmaking :). I think that while it is important for Halo 3 to be glitch free it is regrettable there are no glitches, I suppose the Forge is a response to my above arguement, but it simply is not the same.

Most of halo 3's glitches are actualy only "do able" in foge. I.E using the turret glitch to get out of the map on foundry. (spawn turret, get on it, someone else picks up turret puts against walls, guy gets off turret). The only glitch i know of that can be done on a normal game is on Narrows, when you jump off onto the ship below.I think bungie have spent a long, long time ironing out the glitches for Halo3, plus with the option to put out patches when new glitches are fund, this will no doubt be the most glitch free Halo game EVER.

Hi, Bungie made sure in this version of Halo that there were no glitches, Halo 2 matchmaking was a real pain.I enjoy the turret trick in forge mode etc, its great on custom games.I would like to see some Bungie advertise modded Halo 3 maps, they really are great fun to play in custom games.If Bungie did remove EVERY single glitch from Halo 3 then custom games would get boring really quick, custom games and forge are the 2 features that make it stand out from any other game, once your bored of match making (happens very quickly the more you play it) you play custom games, i think these are great fun ^_^

the halo 2 glitches really made the game fun with just messing around with friends in custom gamesbungie actually did a pretty good job making halo 3. i havent really found any major glitches online or in campaign.Btw, thats exactly why valve never ended up getting the deal with Microsoft for like counterstrike on xbox 360. Microsoft said that they dont want the online gameplay easily susceptible to hackers and glitches like the counterstrike on the pc is