xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
SwapsRulez

Create A Banner & Win 3 Month Rs.com Premium Account [denied] Also suggest slogan win 1 month RS.com account...

Hey guys....
i'm the engineering student....
btw i'm creating a forum which is all about projects...
in asian countries the projects are the compulsary session for students in which they create some programs, s/w or robotics like projects...
the projects i a full team work....
n we are providing them the projects buying or selling platform....
also we r providing them all the seminars, technical help,company profiles & sample placement papers....
i am requiring the banner for the website which will have the good background & some robotics stuffs, gears, some computers stuff & also the name of the site which we've created....
the name of the site is :

Projects Planet

insert the title as it is but we r requiring the slogan also which should be catchy....
i'm giving the link below to our site so that you'll be able to know the color combinations & what the site is actually for....

forums.projectsplanet.com/

also i'm giving one background to you which has to put in background...
if you think there's more better background with you than this... its also fine...

669p40.jpg

also i've one robotics image... which you can put over there...

2n7fpf9.gif

you must use the atleast one robotics image, one compuer image & one mechanical gears image....
you can search the following site for more crackin things.....

www.deviantart.com/

i need the banner in 2 days itself......
the winner will be annouced in 2 days....
the winner will get 3 Months Brand New RS.com account....
also the slogan maker will win 1 month RS.com account......

I'm waiting from my your replies..... :thumbsup:

Please read the pinned topic to see your requirement(s) in Request Free Sig Or Banner section. Click here

In the mean time please improve your post quality and continue to contribute quality posts.