xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DeM0nFiRe

Question On The Support Desk For Trap17

So, I was wondering, is the support desk in some kind of transitional phase or something. My support tickets keep getting closed because I get no respone, and I see the same thing happening to other people around too. I'm still in th emiddle of trying to sort out a problem I that I first submitted the ticket to on September 16. On the first ticket, I got a response that OpaQue was going to see it, but a week later when nothing happened I talked to BuffaloHELP. He told me I should re-submit the ticket, which I did, and this time I got no response at all.

I don't have an answer to why your support ticket was closed without a valid reason. I have an access to Xisto - Support desk and most of times they are replied with a proper action.But in order to get to a proper action I first have to deal with god unbelievable amount of spam... but still, it requires a manual action by a support desk user to make an active ticket into close ticket.