xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
flash4satheesh

Hello,every One. I am new here.

YungOdo is ninja :)

Hope you enjoy your stay and remember to read pinned topics as this board is not late to bring down the law on people who misbehave.

Not that I'm assuming you will but.. You know.. Just as a friendly reminder..

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!

Hi there, i am new as well, is interesting actually reading through the topics, and learning and sharing with others, from what i have seen so far you all seem really nice :) , and look forward to reading and learning moreCaz :P

Hello flash4satheesh Posted Image and welcome to Trap 17 from Mich, in Michigan, USA. Make sure you don't post a lot of one-liners, they are considered spam. It is not the number of posts you make, but the quality that earns you credits. You will find the people here at Trap 17 are friendly and helpful. The hosting is the best free no-ads hosting on the net. Enjoy your stay with us and see you around the boards. BTW: You can use the links just above my sig to learn all about Trap 17. And thanks for using the 'bold' text option on your post, it makes it much easier to read.

Welcome to Xisto, Satheesh! :D It's a very good website host, aslong as ya keep posting (which I need to do more :) )May I ask where you come from? Because Satheesh isn't really an English name :P It might be, and I'm stupid :D, but it doesn't sound like it.What you currently studying anyways?