xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sridefender

Google Adsense Bugs AdSense Referral Units are NOT displayed...

HiThe Google AdSense Referral Ads are not displayed in my blog last 5 days. The Tech Support Team says " We Apologize for your inconvenience. Currently we are upgrading our AdSense ... - The total AdSense Network is under testing... - Please be patient... - Check status updates on Inside AdSense blog.This is the summary of mail i received today from AdSense Support Team.:)

Well I was reading adsens blog and they didn't said nothing that some sites could stop working however it probably can happen also I would suggest that you try to check if you are not blocked somehow or any similar problem. Also there might be problem with the code on your page as you might have changed some data of google adsens and this is making problem to you. So Yes check everything to make sure that there is no error on your part. And if there is error on the google part then I am certain they will correct it.Good luck I hope it will work.

Well I was reading adsens blog and they didn't said nothing that some sites could stop working however it probably can happen also I would suggest that you try to check if you are not blocked somehow or any similar problem. Also there might be problem with the code on your page as you might have changed some data of google adsens and this is making problem to you. So Yes check everything to make sure that there is no error on your part. And if there is error on the google part then I am certain they will correct it.
Good luck I hope it will work.

yep i got that error too . i have like 5 sites and some 2 of them no adsense on them ..ived mailed them still no answer till now :)