xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
longtimeago

Weight Increase How to put on weight ?

Hi friends i m male aged 19, my present weight is 53 Kg. and height is 5'11.For this height the weight is not propotinol and i have been the same for the past 3 years. i had taken many enery drinks like protienx etc. But still my weight remains the same .I eat non veg thrice a week and my diet is not that bad for me not to put on weight.So friends please suggest me how to put on weight

Hi friends i m male aged 19, my present weight is 53 Kg. and height is 5'11.
For this height the weight is not propotinol and i have been the same for the past 3 years. i had taken many enery drinks like protienx etc. But still my weight remains the same .

I eat non veg thrice a week and my diet is not that bad for me not to put on weight.

So friends please suggest me how to put on weight

I

I'm surprise you're looking for away to add on weight when in this modern day evryone wants to loose it.
Being fit is wants more in vogue nowadays, but if you want to add on weight then try eating junk foods, lots of pastry chocolate, yougourt icecream, a lots of any kind of food drink lots of juices also myabe you'll just add more to your weight.