xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

Life On Mars Exterminated?

When I finished conquering Kronus on Dark Crusade using the necrons, it said that

The Necrons Raised Their Monoliths from the ground, they killed all life on Kronus and and dried up the oceans

At first I didn't even nudge, but about 3 weeks later, me and my friends were talking about the necrons, I suddenly thought of this and.So here's my perfected theory of how life on mars could have been exterminated:

*Please note I did not copy this from anywhere, except my mind*

What if we were the descendants of a once great race. What if we once lived on Mars? What if we were in a great battle with beings which are pure evil and lost?
So many years ago, Mars could of been a planet very much like earth, but at that time earth could of been uninhabitable.
So lets just say that We or (martians) were in a great war with beings that far surpassed our (or martian) technology. We were outmanned and outgunned.
We held ground for as long as we could but the enemy came though our solar system's defences, they destroyed everything.
All forces were ordered to defend Mars at all costs, they were to give their lives to save mars...
After many days of fighting, the soldiers were just too weak to fight on and the enemy took control of mars.
But in an effort to keep the human race alive few scientists went on a suicide mission to fly some bacteria to earth they threw the packets on bacteria onto earth just before they were destroyed. After the enemy conquered Mars, they deemed it uninhabitable for their species and made it uninhabitable fr any other species. So they dried up the oceans, they killed all life. From this time the human race was extinct.
But the bacteria eventually evolved and evolved, the enemy is long gone. And the first humans appeared.

So this is one of the theories of how life on earth began.

So thats where we came from.I just thought we were always herebut okGreat story man, now who is to say that you are right or wrong, I say make up your own mind cos no one really knows for sureGreat work.

I'm rather in a hurry now so details will come later.

First, I appreciate the, uh, creative literature.

Next, I don't think it really answers the question of where life came from. If anything, it just moved the question to a different planet; where did that life on Mars come from?

Third, more than just moving the question elsewhere, it also spawned an identical question elsewhere. Where did those "beings of pure evil" come from? How did their life begin?

I like this, a lot, really, but only as a bedtime story. Or an RPG. No offense but it's not really a seriously well-thought scientific theory, though :)

When I finished conquering Kronus on Dark Crusade using the necrons, it said that
At first I didn't even nudge, but about 3 weeks later, me and my friends were talking about the necrons, I suddenly thought of this and.
So here's my perfected theory of how life on mars could have been exterminated:

*Please note I did not copy this from anywhere, except my mind*

What if we were the descendants of a once great race. What if we once lived on Mars? What if we were in a great battle with beings which are pure evil and lost?
So many years ago, Mars could of been a planet very much like earth, but at that time earth could of been uninhabitable.
So lets just say that We or (martians) were in a great war with beings that far surpassed our (or martian) technology. We were outmanned and outgunned.
We held ground for as long as we could but the enemy came though our solar system's defences, they destroyed everything.
All forces were ordered to defend Mars at all costs, they were to give their lives to save mars...
After many days of fighting, the soldiers were just too weak to fight on and the enemy took control of mars.
But in an effort to keep the human race alive few scientists went on a suicide mission to fly some bacteria to earth they threw the packets on bacteria onto earth just before they were destroyed. After the enemy conquered Mars, they deemed it uninhabitable for their species and made it uninhabitable fr any other species. So they dried up the oceans, they killed all life. From this time the human race was extinct.
But the bacteria eventually evolved and evolved, the enemy is long gone. And the first humans appeared.

So this is one of the theories of how life on earth began.

There are many Legends wich refer to this,
I personally like that theory and even when it's not 'scientifically proved', I think we are descendants from a greater race then we are now.

For example, what if the legend of Atlantis is a real part of history, maybe that city was a colony of these beings from Mars or beings from the so-called Tenth Planet. Maybe those beings created our race by inpregnating a female ape with their genes. That way 3 theories become one:
1. The Darwin theory : We are descendants from primates, but we still have a missing link.
2. The Bible : The garden of Eve with a God with personality issues.
3. The Sitchin Theory : The ancient Gods came here, mixed their DNA with the primates and created us to serve them.

But about the war you are describing, Mars could have became inhabitable and dry after big nuclear explosions.
And on Earth we expirienced similar explosions wich could be the 'meteor' we are thought to believe wich destroyed all pre-historic life on Earth.

Who knows...