xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shadowx

A Few Sayings Me And A Friend Proved Innacurate Yes i have too much time on my hands

So in our hours of boredom me and a friend have disproven a few sayings and here they are:1. Money cant buy you happiness -- Yes it can, buy some anti-depressants and other general "happy pills" Easy peasy.2. What happens when the unstoppable bullets hits the impenetrable armour? -- Simple, the armour and bullet simply move at the same speed, the armour isnt damage and the bullet isnt stopped 3. BullS**t -- Well as bulls do ... defecate Bulls**t is essentially true.And thats about it, as you can tell we get really bored but i also like to think we have a great sense of humour together :)

for the number one phrase, that would be false, as anti-depressants only give the allusion of happiness, not real happiness; however, if you wana buy real happiness buy a puppy :).

2. What happens when the unstoppable bullets hits the impenetrable armour? -- Simple, the armour and bullet simply move at the same speed, the armour isnt damage and the bullet isnt stopped

That may be true, but what about the older question (of which I believe yours is a derivative): What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

What happens when an unstoppable force meets an immovable object?

The force simply goes through the object, as in the case of newtons cradle, or around the object :)

and yeh i think it is a derivative of the above saying, certainly sounds very similar

I'll just add that defecation does occur. I believe one of the fab five, Mcartney? said, "love is all you need." Quite false, actually. You "need" food, air, one atmosphere (give or take a little), 1G of gravity, a copious amount of water and something like a spirit or soul in order to live a functional life. Everything else is for comfort or progress (evolution).

as anti-depressants only give the allusion of happiness, not real happiness

Well, thats not entierly true..

Happiness as a feeling is, fundamentally, nothing more than a chemical reaction in your brain. So wether the feeling of joy or happiness is induced by a drug or by a puppy, doesn't really matter.

It's kind of like saying that clinical artificial inpregnation of a woman just gives her the illusion of a pregnancy because the emryo isin't naturally conceived as the result of a man and a woman having sex.