xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Possible Problems With Internet Explorer Team?

I just saw this article today and I find it very interesting and also wondering whats going on as well. ITs been awhile since I first heard about Internet Explorer 8 is coming out, can't find that post, but from what this blog is saying IE should already have a beta version of this explorer out, but so far nothing has come out for that nor bug reporting for internet explorer 7 as well. However, I see one thing about this though and that is everyone knows internet explorer is the most hacked browser in the world, and from my line of thinking is that they are either redesigning the source code and they have some stuff they don't want anyone else to know about. Fro mthis the article this part of the blog would make the most sense. "Wilson said to expect Microsoft to be investing across layout, object model and Ajax development fronts in IE 8.0. Specifically, Wilson said Microsoft is investing in making IE 8.0 more compliant with CSS 2.1 layout standards."

Of course that is only a guess as there could be internal problems and other wacky things going on that are preventing internet explorer 8 from being were it should be, and that of course is in beta RC mode.

It will indeed be interesting to see how Microsoft will resolve their (in)famous Internet Explorer rumors and facts.Some hates it - Some just uses it - Most of hackers exploit it - Because most people "just use it".IE8 will take a while to get, knowing Microsoft wants "perfect", not "Almost" :P Still - I'll stick with Firefox, I know that's the Webbrowser for me :)