xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Soviet

Nhl 2007/2008 Season all about this season

Hi all NHL fans !!What do you think about start of this super brutal NHL ? Did you see first match today Anaheim vs L.A. Kings? It was here at TV in Slovakia and I must watching this NHL season.. I love it and I loved today match as many crowd in that O2 ARENA. After the singing of the American and British national anthems, the lights failed to come back on. Players on both teams skated around, but were soon told to head back into the locker rooms.I had hope that Anaheim will win but L.A. was really good today and Anaheim just make some actions at the end of match.Yea there was a one factor in this match and that was Powerplays where L.A. Kings just shoot three goals and match was better for them. I love keeper Bryzgalov but today he wasn't in his good mood and he made some stupid things, but there was good saves too. And what do you think, who will win this year Stanley Cup? I know there are some fans of NHL and they have some favorite teams but be normal and tell true about what you think. :P I think it can be Buffalo but I will pray for T.B.Lightning :) You can comment all this season here to this topic..thanks :D But I hate that Tampa Bay just not signed Ruslan Fedotenko for this season :D

I don't have time to watch NHL nor do I have a TV in my room (living on campus) so I can't really watch any sports and especially hockey one of the best sport I think. Anyhow, I haven't see the openning match of the season, but I've heard that the champ aren't that good this year. Or maybe they're just having a slow start. And from what I've heard and see on the internet or on the newspaper is that the Senator and Wild are the two best team right now. I wouldn't be so sure about it right now but we'll see as time goes by.Who will win the Stanley Cup? That it's too early to tell. But I would love to see Senators vs Wild as the final. Ahaha. And if you ask me why Wild, it's because I'm from Minnesota and I like that team. Else I'll like the Canadiens and Senators.