xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

I Made My Family A Site For Christmas.. ..with Trap17 ^_^

Do you think that they will like it? I'd rather not give out a link because it has some personal stuff on it but I will describe it a little.. It says Merry Christmas [My Familys' names] in big letters, it has a picture of Santa Claus, it says "Love Mikey" in script using marquee tags, and it is red and green and says that I love them and Merry Christmas a lot. Well, comments? >____>

Heh.. I'd give you a link but I call my sister by some name that my father calls her. It's a pretty strange name ;) I think the green is pretty ugly too. If you promise not to make fun of me, I'll give you a link. Also, we call my sister, 'Infant Head' XD!

Link: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

The green is ugly. Can somebody give me a hex-code or something for a better green? Also, can anybody give me ideas on how to improve it?

hey thats a really cool idea man.. using a website to bring your family together ;) if you want a template made just hit me up on msn at mrcheeky@gmail.com and i'd be glad to make ya one.. its a pretty cool idea overall, nice job ;)

Oh my, try different color, nice snowy bluish and some cool green, this like giving me headaches, sorry to be open to you.oke try combination of white color EFF7FFbluish 5DBDE0green CFECCF or AECBAFbut in other hand great idea.

Yes please change the colors, that bright red on the green is giving me a headache just reading it... and good job tho, i hope unlike my family that yors is technically inclined enough to beable to use the internet and view your hard work that your doing to show them how much you care. All in all, try some different colors like mentioned above and it should be a nice effort.

Heh, thats pretty crazy stuff there. Never heard or thought of making a site for a christams gift. But seriously, change the colors, I got a massive headache from it. Maybe a Crimson Red with a darker green. Seriosuly though, very kool. "Infant Head" XD. Thats awesome:A tie for your father: 5$Pajamas for your Mom: 10$Junk for your sister: 1$A website for the family: Priceless