xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
t3jem

Gamedev's 4 Elemets 6 Contest

Hey, just thought I would let everyone know that gamedev's annual 4 elements contest is starting on September 27th 1100 hours EST. They have yet to post the prizes, but last year there were tons of prizes so I would expect the same this year. This year I also hope to make a decent game (I won't tell you my last year's entry due to embarrasment). Anyways, for those who don't know what the contest is about.

You are given 4 different elements and 6 months. You must program a game that strongly incorporates at least 3 of the 4 elements to qualify. It is graded as if it is a real game released to the average consumer so it is rated on ease of install, playability, functionality and the likes. The contest ends in April. There have been some very good entries in past years and hope to see some good ones this year too.

Hope everyone enjoys this great news. Also, the link is below.

link to gamedev

good luck!