xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
satyaparija

India - Twenty Twenty World Champs The latest cricket craze dat is likely to involve yet to participate n

An action packed 3 hr game... much likely to fit into de tight schedules of cricket lovers, as well as attract people to play de game who are yet to have a taste of it. With the inaugural world cup being such a success, it is not to hard to predict that this format can became an alternative and on top of it, the most popular cricket ecstasy. Its action of 50 overs packed in 20. Fancied, hard hitting sixes pouring from sky... as are home runs in baseball, fielders diving around showing super flexibility... as in gymnastics , bowlers eying the timber. The game where you cant just afford to take the eye of the game. Coming to the world champs, the Indians- without there all star batting masteros not many fancied there chances, with bookies giving odds of 28 to 1, they were the underdogs who proved everyone wrong. Its the young side who just gave their 100% n did not care about the output, but enjoyed the game. With a talent pool out of population of over 100 billion, dis cricket crazy nation has a lot to offer to the world. I hope with dis new format, cricket will soon become one of the most popular sports in world. :)

I thoroughly enjoyed this format of the game. Mahendra Singh Dhoni's captaincy and the prize find of Rohit Sharma wrere the highlights of this world cup. The world cup had a very fitting final. It couldn't have got better than India vs Pakistan. pakistan bowled well to restrict India to a decent total. India fought back well to put Pakistan in a tight spot.Then Pakistan fought back into the match untill Misbah gave his wicket away. But you can't blame him for the defeat. He was under immense pressure. He couldn't have taken a single as that would have brought Asif to strike!On the whole the entire team contributed well. It was dhoni's first series as captain and that too the world cup and he did well to win it. Wonder whether Dhoni will be able to continue the good work when he has seniors like Sachin, Sourav and Dravid under him. There will be ego clashes that were not seen in the present team.Thw win comes at a time when the BCCI is under threat from the ICL. Therefore BCCI's giving out loads of prizes to teh playing 14 (Yuvraj to get a Porche 911 turbo!!!!). GO India GO!!!!!!!!!!!

India in the twenty-twenty world cup showed that they are the best and far better then teams like south africa,australia and pakistan.But I like to watch the India pakistan matches ,because in these matches there is some kind of competition and match rivalry too.And the format of the twenty-twenty is really good as you don't need to sit down for 6 hrs and get bored or waste time,just 3 hrs thats it and then the result comes up.Beware Australians and pointing a request to not be that arrogant,play with the spirit of game.Looking forward for upcoming India matches

It was the past when India was T20 Champion. The current champion is Pakistan who won the ICC T20 championship in 2009. They really surprised me infact the whole world. I was thinking that South Africa will win the tournament this time and become the T20 champion. I do not want to say this but still I am saying this Dhoni and his big guns failed this time. They have disappointed all of us this time. Well we must remember that every day is not a sunday. Hopefully we Indians will become T20 champion again very soon meanwhile pray to God that Indian young cricketers learn how to play short pitch delivery before the next tournament.?