xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mike

G-mail Giveaway! Yes. I have 4-5 invites to give away

I have 4 [or 5, I can't remember] gmail invites to give away! The invites that I have aren't just ordinary invites to get you a free G-Mail account. No, no, no, with the gmail account.. You get my gmail as well! Well, you can't keep it; you can send e-mails to me because it will tell you my gmail address! Oh yeah, you definitley want this >_>

I have 4 [or 5, I can't remember] gmail invites to give away! The invites that I have aren't just ordinary invites to get you a free G-Mail account. No, no, no, with the gmail account.. You get my gmail as well! Well, you can't keep it; you can send e-mails to me because it will tell you my gmail address! Oh yeah, you definitley want this >_>

er...doesn't it do that for everyone? >_> =P Cause you know, they think that the person you're inviting is your friend and...#_#

Well, I also have 3 gmail invites, and like, 5 from each of my other accounts that I don't use..so I have about 23 invites...but everyone has gmail nowadays, so it does not really matter, does it.

Heh, yeah. I was just trying to make it sound like a better deal because I don't want them >_>. You could always offer a gmail invite to a relative. I offered it to my Uncle, the old-timers don't know about this 'high-tech' stuff. Lol.

Is it just me, or do they seem to be offering so many beta accounts that they might as well just open it up to everyone. Everyone I know with a gmail account just seems to be piling up invitations because they can't think of anyone to give them to. I suppose it's nice to be able to get in early and get the address you want, but apart from that I can't really see much exclusivity in it any more. Anyone know when they are going to open it up to the public officially, or have they not yet told people?

Yeah. Everyone I know has gmail too. I only have 10 invites though... Cuase I sent 6 to my two cousins, 9 to myself, and 5 to my friends. Gmail should stop betatesting it, add a couple of more features, and release it. But if anyone doesn't have a gmail address you can always email me!