xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
mabhishekjhawar

Jinxing Digital?s Mp4 Player Has Swiveling 2mp Camera

If you like generic names, youll love Jinxing Digitals “MP4 Player,” a 320×240 2.5-inch screen PMP that, unsurprisingly, plays MPEG-4 files.

Posted Image

It also features a gimmicky 2-Megapixel camera that can swivel horizontally up to 180 degrees, A/V Out, and an SD/MMC slot. No mention of built-in storage, and it can only manage 5 hours of continuous battery life we would say move along, but as this MP4 Player is unlikely to hit these shores, you probably wont have to.

Edited by mabhishekjhawar (see edit history)

It is always nice to see things that is different gadtes and technology advancing but I personally disagree with putting cameras wherever you can, I was checking out for sme new phone and there is no phone on the market that doesn't have camnera I don't need it so why doesn't someone puts mobile phone on the market without it I think that it is needless. AAt least for my usage while I prefer simple and usuful devices I don't like when you have many options and nonoe of them is any good. And checking out this very new gagdet I think and I hope that many people would agree with me that it is more camera then MP4 player and it doesn't look good at all.

It is always nice to see things that is different gadtes and technology advancing but I personally disagree with putting cameras wherever you can, I was checking out for sme new phone and there is no phone on the market that doesn't have camnera I don't need it so why doesn't someone puts mobile phone on the market without it I think that it is needless. AAt least for my usage while I prefer simple and usuful devices I don't like when you have many options and nonoe of them is any good.
And checking out this very new gagdet I think and I hope that many people would agree with me that it is more camera then MP4 player and it doesn't look good at all.

hmmm seems like u like the old phone better,huh?

i agree with u, but the consumer is always looking out for new things in the market, it may not work with ur concept, but it may attract other people who are gadget freaks and wanna get their hands dirty . buit i personallly feel , something which has an added feature will not harm. :):P

Pretty pointless, but not surprising. There are so many phones on the market now, and all of them have cameras on them. So, it must be quite cheap to stick a camera in. It makes sense then with all the media players on the market with colour screens that companies would start tacking on cameras to their products to try and give them an advantage over the competition.