xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
csp4.0

3 Sentence Game Modified the 3 Word Game

Ok, to avoid breaching Xisto Rules I have modified a game where each person says 3 words so that each person says 3 sentences.The sentences should make sense when joined with the sentences aboveHere are some examples:This is Right:""Hello Springfield, eat my shorts. I walk down the stairs. I say "Hi MOM""""My MOM says "Hi BART". I continue Walking. I go to my DAD, I say "Hi DAD""And this is WRONG:""Hello Springfield, eat my shorts. I walk down the stairs. I say "Hi MOM""""I punch my MOM in the face. I go outside and start re-enacting the 'TEXAS CHAINSAW MASSACRE'. I Kill everyone in New York.The first sentence is good, but the second sentence just went downhill, and how did BART end up in New York?So I'll start:"I was watching Futurama on TV. I suddenly had an urge to go to the Bathroom. I ran up the stairs and tripped up on a piece of wood..."

Ok, to avoid breaching Xisto Rules I have modified a game where each person says 3 words so that each person says 3 sentences.

Despite the fact that this is a No-Post Count forum, it's still subject to the rules of spam. Unfortunately, sentences can be as short as one or two words, and three sentences could probably fit on one line rather easily and could, therefore be considered spam. It's a fun idea that I've seen done on other forums, but I just don't think it will go over well on this one.