xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DoomTiger

Who Play Counter Strike? And How Long?

I have played Counter Strike for one and a half year, I like to be T more than CT cause I am good at using AK47. I like the map cs_bloodstirke the best, because it is more small in space, if I have died, I can play next round very soon. Since some bugs is fixed in 1.6, but I still like to play version 1.5 cause it's easlier to use awp.

Yeah, i used to play. I mean, not on the internet with my pitiful 28.8k connection but bots and LAN. I was alright but never any good at it. I know some people (cousins, mates etc. etc.) who are really good at C-S and other games eg. Warcraft 3 etc. etc.But i never really got into that whole gaming thing.... i only play 1player games or Co-op ones.....

i used to play counter strike on and off since its release...now that half life 2 and counter strike source is out counter strike source is all i play lolim on it all day :) and im also in a clan :rolleyes: its a bloody addictive game tho.