xisto Community
Hephz

Hola! Enrique Hephz Romero

I will also introduce myself. My name is Enrique "Hephz" Romero! I'm new! I heard about Xisto through a friend. One of the biggest positves he had to say was that it was easy to be active on the forums because of the friendly people on here.

Alittle about my self... For fun I like to make Counter-Strike Productions "Frag Videos". Rightnow I am working on my site, you can check it out at http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . I am also taking request for short clips, just PM me with details.

Welcome to Xisto. Your friend was certainly right about the community - we're all pretty friendly and helpful people :P Being active isn't difficult and the hosting you get in return is certainly worth it.Anyway, I'll see you around the forums :D

Welcome to Xisto.com, and your friend would be correct that it is easy to stay active here as long as you follow osme basic rules which you can find in the Xisto Read Me. No spam, long quality posts, helpful to others and your time here however long that maybe will be great. We have plenty of topics for you to post on, and if you got some great topics you think would be good go ahead and post them as well.

So enjoy your posting and then your hosting and see you in the forums.

Hi and welcome to Xisto!The community here is something special once you get into it. As for posting, don't force and it will come naturally, also feel free to jump right in and start a topic of your own!