xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
adriantc

The Evil Side Of Humans

Yesterday I have seen something on the news that makes me loose my faith in humans. :P Four kids torture with extreme brutality a stray cat until it finally dies. In my country there is no animal police like in the US, no law to put them in jail, they can only receive a 900$ fine. But this kind of gestures are beyond words, they can only show the dark side we all have within us, a dark side which family, society, culture and law try to keep buried. Only William Golding in Lord of the Flies has shown who much evil we carry within our soul.
No punishment seems big enough to equal what they did. :D What hurts me most is not the fact that the cat died, but the fact that they could stand to do such a thing. I have no doubt that this so called humans will grow to be killers since they don't have any respect for life even that of an animal and no conscience to stop them.
More terrible then what they did is the detached way they admit what they did. :D The boy in the video does not seem to have any remorse whatsoever. He does not regret, he is not ashamed of what he did. I can only hope that someone in my country will eventually take notice and protect those who cannot protect themselves, this poor animals. Some may say it is barbaric, but we should apply the principle "an eye for an eye". :P

I will post a link to the video, but I do worn you this are extremely painful images... http://www.protv.ro/filme/tinerii-care-au-ile=30468%2330468

Edited by adriantc (see edit history)

Little do they know that if I knew where they lived I could crush their faces. I do believe in the equality principles such as an eye for an eye. Even though it wasn't a human they killed, I wouldn't feel sorry for them anyway. This act of ignorance only clues us into what's really going on in their air-filled heads. The forum rules have kept my reply much shorter than what I would have liked. Also would like to add that would-be murderers usually kill/torture animals first before they switch to people. These crackheads should be locked up no matter if there are animal cruelty regulations or not.

Edited by dre (see edit history)

Awe, somebody beat a poor little kitty to death? :DI would knock the !*#)$ out of the for that :P How can one find the evil in one's soul to do that to a defensless cat? I mean for crying out loud, WHY?!!?!?!?That is truly horrible. I mean that cat could have belonged to a little girl or an old lady.Shame Shame on these people!

Wow... that video was awful:( When I lived in Armenia at 14 I saw 3 9year olds that tried to burn cats' tail wigh a lighter, I asked them to stop, and they stardet threatening me. Though, after several punches they realized that I was at least twice as big and heavy as any of them, so they just left promising that "big people will see me soon". Well, they never did, I was actually a little upset:)In any case... IMHO such people as those in the story above, or in the video should be condemned to 8-10 years of prison (under U. S. law) for a second-degree murder. Even just passing such a law would be enough to stop 80% of the violence against animals - the awknowledgement that nothing is going to happen to you whan you are doing that only stimulates violence. P. S. :P

That is plain out sick, I hope someone does that to them and see how they like that, I would. Ug I couldn't even watch the rest of that video besides the fact the audio was bad the it took forever to load. No wonder I hate people in general because of the stupid stuff that they do and not caring that they actually did it. I would really go into this post but I the warnings would pile up after it being read but the mods and stuff :P, I can't wait for them to screw with the wrong animal and get the crap beat out of them.

These people are sick. I have heard many instances of animals being tortured and killed. It is very depressing, especially if these inhumane acts are conducted by young people and children. What an awful premonition of how terrible our society will be like in the future! Strict animal laws must be implemented in all countries! Animals should not be treated as lesser beings. They are also life forms like us and deserve respect and should be left alone. If a person murders an animal or treats an animal brutally, it is an indication of what he is capable of doing to other humans and hence, a danger to society. :P

I believe a study was done on violent criminals in the judicial system in the US and it was determined that those people started their life or torture on small furry animals. This is why such behavior needs to be nipped in the bud. Let them get away with torturing a small animal and they'll graduate to torturing a small child or other helpless person. Eventually they'll get caught, they always do, but at what price? Many people suffer at the hands of these demons. It's a crime in and of itself that Romania (and other countries) has no jail sentence for criminals like those you'd torture an animal to death.

I believe a study was done on violent criminals in the judicial system in the US and it was determined that those people started their life or torture on small furry animals. This is why such behavior needs to be nipped in the bud. Let them get away with torturing a small animal and they'll graduate to torturing a small child or other helpless person. Eventually they'll get caught, they always do, but at what price? Many people suffer at the hands of these demons. It's a crime in and of itself that Romania (and other countries) has no jail sentence for criminals like those you'd torture an animal to death.

There is a law on discussion in our parliament, but like everything that goes in discussion in (our) parliament it takes a lot of time to get out, specially if we want it approved. Unfortunately this is not the only terrible case of animal cruelty. I have seen on the news all kinds of people torturing their animals, specially horses. So what happened with those boy is not uncommon. Some are even harder to watch then the one I have shown here...
But the problem with animal cruelty is not something you could blame on the law. It's something much important then any law and it's called education. No law can force anyone to give or receive education. Unfortunately no law can force anybody to have conscience. Conscience is in fact only thing that separates us from the animals, but some of us don't even have that. Even calling them animals is too much, because animals do not kill for fun. Some of us do just that!
But to finish in a good note I'll tell you another story I have seen on TV. Some weeks ago a female horse (don't know the English word) with it's young one got hit by a train. Only the female did... Of course the female died, but what impressed me is what happened after. The police came to take the young horse away, but another horse which was just passing by somehow felt it's loss and started to protect and pet the young horse. There were lots of people around, some even started crying when they say what happened. It's as if they where humans trying to help each other...

Oh my GOD that was the SICKEST thing i've SEEN...How can anyone BE THAT CRUEL to anyone? It's a POOR LITTLE CAT for f***s sake!I feel like going there and beat the crap out of those little punks! They think they're strong, YEAH - The cat is 1/10th of their size and innocent.Sheez... I SO wanna kick those major idiots' *bottom*!Someone care to join me? :P :P :D

In general I don't think crimes against animals are punished enough, no matter where you live. People tend to not take animal life very seriously and it really upsets me. If they hit a deer, it's the deers fault for being in the road despite the fact that deers were here way before roads and cars and we were the ones who built the road right smack in the middle of their forest. Oh yes, bad deer! :P. Parent's teach their kids to swat at spiders and squish them, when it's just as easy to get a piece of paper and let them crawl on it and toss them outside. Humans are horrible selfish living beings. Maybe those stories don't bother you, but they bother me, no animal big or small, not even if it's an insect or a spider should have to die because we think we are better than everything else. The thing that sickens me the most is we don't kill because it's our nature (at least torture is not in our nature!) we kill because we think we are better than everyone else, we kill because we can, we decide to kill by our own free will. Animals don't kill because they like to see us suffer, they tend to kill for self defense or because they are hungry. Another thing that often pisses me off, is when a mountain lion or a shark kills a human, we have to go in and find them and kill them? How fair is that? We build our homes in their environment and they kill us in our backyard, maybe we shouldn't have built there! Or we swim in their home, and we get attacked - hmm maybe we should stick to pools, they were here first. These are just countless examples of how humans think they are better than everyone and everything else. When it comes to actual torture to an animal, purposely killing it to get some sick enjoyment out of, it really needs to be watched more and more things need to be done to fix it, because they tend to grow up to be murderers. I'm just so sick of people being so careless about animal's life, i mean they rarely have a chance, they can't even protect themselves, we need to take more action in protecting them.

Sheez... I SO wanna kick those major idiots' *bottom*!Someone care to join me?

Yes. I'll bring a shovel along and give each of them their own Extreme Makeover for free.